Refunds & Returns
We hope you are fully satisfied with your MozzGo product(s) however in the unlikely event that the product(s) is unsuitable or that you are not fully satisfied please follow the returns procedure below.
RETURN OF GOODS (EXCLUDING SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS)
- Should you wish to return your order following delivery you may do so by informing us within 10 working days of receipt of delivery. Goods must be returned to us and we ask that you take reasonable care when handling the goodsand return the goods to us unopened, unused and in their original packaging, where possible.
- Please confirm your intent to return the order by calling Customer Services on 07749124536 within 10 working days of receipt; we will confirm to you a returns address and reference for your package.
- The cost of returning the goods once delivered is at your own cost and risk;
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to any returned goods in transit and as such, we recommend that you return the goods through a recorded delivery service.
- When returning goods please carefully package the goods together with your returns reference.
- If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you for any loss or damage.
- Where we have agreed to the return of goods, these goods must be returned within 14 days of the notice of intent.
- In the unlikely event that the goods do not conform to these terms, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting Customer Services on 07749124536.
- We will, at our option:
- inspect the goods at your premises;
- collect the goods on a date agreed between you and us; or
- ask you to return the goods to us.
- If the goods are found by us to be defective, and we have asked you to return the goods to us at your cost we will reimburse you for third party delivery costs involved in the return.
- If you exercise your right to return your order, any refunds due will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of goods with a handling charge of 10% of the products worth. .
This policy does not affect your legal rights, for more information about your legal rights, please contact your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or visit their website at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/