- Deliveries will generally be made between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 1 to 10 working days dependant upon weight and service requested (see Mainland Online Delivery Charges below) from receipt of your paid order subject to availability. Your order may be despatched from multiple locations and therefore arrive as separate deliveries.
- Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/ credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
- The delivery agent will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.
ONLINE DELIVERY CHARGES
|Orders up to 10kg (external carrier)*||3-5 working days|
|Orders 11-20kg (external carrier)*||3-5 working days|
|Orders 21-30kg (external carrier)*||3-5 working days|
|Orders 31-50kg (external carrier)*||3-5 working days|
|Orders 51kg - 200kg by Standard Delivery (external carrier)||7-10 working days|
|Orders 201kg - 500kg by Standard Delivery (external carrier)||7-10 working days|
|Orders 501kg - 1000kg by Standard Delivery (external carrier)||7-10 working days|
|Orders 1001kg - 2000kg by Standard Delivery (external carrier t)||14-21 working days|
|Orders 2001kg - 3000kg by Standard Delivery (external carrier t)||14-21 working days|
|Orders 3001kg - 4000kg by Standard Delivery (external carrier)||14-21 working days|
|Orders 4001kg + by Standard Delivery (external carrier t)||14-21 working days|
* External carrier deliveries are not available for bathroom products other than Accessories and Taps and Mixers due to the potential for damage. External carrier deliveries are made to the nearest access point.
- Heavy goods deliveries may require your assistance to offload. Offers to assist the delivery are made at your own risk and should only be attempted if you are comfortable lifting the load. In the event you are unable to assist and the delivery is to heavy for the driver to safely deliver on their own, we will discuss with you and will either re-arrange the delivery for a later date where more assistance is available, or the delivery will be made to the nearest point of access that can be achieved by the driver.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you sign for them upon receipt, we therefore recommend that you inspect the product thoroughly at this time to ensure you are happy that the goods have not been damaged in transit and all items are present. Goods identified as damaged on delivery will be replaced at this point.
- Any subsequent problems that are not immediately identifiable upon delivery must be reported to us within 10 working days of receipt of the order, please contact 07749124536. If Products are considered by you to be faulty or defective after the 10 day period has expired please contact us for consideration of your query.